I have an ACS ACF30U-MBS with usb interface.
For support in pcsc-lite
- Fetch /mirror/http/www.acs.com.hk/download-driver/1117/ACx30U_driver_Lnx_100_P.zip
- Code depacked to /union/http/www.acs.com.hk/download-driver/1117/ACx30U_driver_Lnx_100_P/
- Replaced /proc/bus/usb with dev/bus/usb in /union/http/www.acs.com.hk/download-driver/1117/ACx30U_driver_Lnx_100_P/usblinux.c
- ln --symbolic /union/http/www.acs.com.hk/download-driver/1117/ACx30U_driver_Lnx_100_P/acsAcr30.bundle /usr/lib/pcsc/drivers/acsAcr30.bundle
- pcscd started, possibly in debug mode to confirm reader presence
- pcsc_scan invoked, with a card inserted if possible. Poossible choices include EMV cards or SIM cards with an adapter.
- Then can use cardpeek to look at EMV or SIM detail